I’ve spent the day sewing the costumes for our school musical. In total I need 12 petticoat skirts for the dancers, one dress, one skirt, one blouse and one shirt prepared with velcro tape, and change the size of an “authentic” dress, so far. Let’s see what the rehearsals tomorrow bring, probably lots of fun and more sewing to be done. But there are still three weeks left to the premiere, so it’s ok.
Exams are almost over anyway, I’ve got only four more exams to conduct, but I don’t know how many more skirts and dresses to sew… 🙂
Keep being productive! I look forward to quilting after so much dressmaking… Here’s a glimpse on my current WIP: